Thursday 29 July 2010

Hello

I guess introductions are in order; Hi, I'm Natalie, I want to be  a writer, no, scratch that, I will be one. Or at least I hope so. That's just me trying to fight the pessimistic side of my personality, which will happen a lot. Sorry.
  I'm the sort of person who lives for their obsessions, mine being books, blogs, beauty products, New York and many, many television shows and films. I had many ambitions and 'projects' that I wanted to get started on this summer; improving and expanding my recipe book, revisiting old stories and re-vamping them, pre-studying so I have a head start on my school work, reading through the pile of un-read books in my room and starting a blog.
  So this is just a place for me to expand my writing 'skills' and try new new things, I will be loyal to this blog, I swear.

Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment