Friday 30 July 2010

I have a job!

  I am in a very good mood today; after a milk crisis - don't ask - I received the news that a job I thought I'd lost is now mine! I couldn't be happier! I'm not sure how to celebrate, I've told all my family and friends and I start in about three weeks.
  At first I thought money! Shopping! But spending money I don't have yet is highly inadvisable. I'm being sensible. I have plans to save a lot of what I earn, but I really want to spend the first lot I get, as a celebration of my first pay cheque, so I'm planning what to buy, excuse me while I go and dream about beauty products I can't afford, oh, no, wait, now I can!
  So first I trawl through my favourite beauty blog, 'Beauty Mecca' and find an old post about Clarins Beauty Flash Balm which just made me want to buy it, for those days when I get out of bed, look in the mirror and think, yuck! And travelling too, seeing as it is summertime.
  Even though I will be loaded soon with my new job, this is still quite a lot of money for a 50ml tube (Come on, my monthly allowance is £30 and I almost never get it, blame my Mum) so, I do my research on YouTube and try to find some before and after videos as extra concrete evidence for this products amazingness. I like to make sure I'm getting my moneys worth. Not really much luck on YouTube so I Google a before and after image instead. I found this other review, which basically confirmed everything I needed to know.
   That pretty much convinced me to buy it, and I'm thinking of going to Boots to buy, which may not be the cheapest, but I can get some advantage points, something in which my card is seriously lacking.
  So, what to buy next? I'm thinking I'll need to re-stock on some essentials like No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator and Olay Refreshing Face Wash, perfume definitely, although my birthday is in two days and I'll probably get some Impulse Body Spray, I really want some decent stuff; like Eternity by Calvin Klein, or Euphoria Blossom. I think I'll stick to Monsoon Perfume for the time being.
  I think I'll leave it at that for now and maybe buy some stuff that I wanted and didn't get for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment